2009年3月4日 星期三

Know your limits

最近想起電影黑暗騎士中的對話

Alfred:Know your limits, Master Wayne.
Bruce Wayne:Batman has no limits.
Alfred:Well, you do, sir.
Bruce Wayne:Well, can't afford to know them.
Alfred:And what's gonna happen on the day that you find out?
Bruce Wayne:We all know how much you like to say "I told you so."
Alfred:On that day, Master Wayne, even I won't want to. Probably.

再多分享一個,
Batman:You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
   I can do those things because I'm not a hero, not like Dent.
   I killed those people. That's what I can be.
Jim Gordon:No, no, you can't. You're not.
Batman:I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be.
Jim Gordon:They'll hunt you.
Batman:You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me.
   Because that's what needs to happen.
   Because sometimes the truth isn 't good enough.
   Sometimes people deserve more.
   Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

1 則留言:

Keter 提到...

嚕嚕嚕嚕嚕嚕嚕!!!